Benefits of Meditation
Knowing already what meditation does for us on an individual basis, imagine what it could do on a collective basis…If you haven’t done it before, we recommend that you do…you will be glad you did. There are many different ways and techniques for meditation…here are a few or you could google it as well of coarse.
The Echo Movement is a group of kind, loving souls whose common belief is that Peace, Love and Positivity are the main ingredients to achieve greatness and to overcome any adversity here on this planet. We also fully understand the fact that maintaining a positive attitude and lifestyle is another key to success, happiness and enlightenment. This groups main purpose is to obtain a better reality experience here on Earth for all Human Beings and all living things through the power of meditation…Synchronized Mass Group Meditation. It is very simple…every day at the following intervals everyone will meditate the daily guided meditation at either one or all of the times in their specific time zone. Daily mass group meditations have begun at these times in each time zone.
Here are 27 scientifically-validated reasons you might want to get on the bandwagon today:
- It Boosts your overall vitality and Health
- Increases immune function
- Decreases Pain
- Decreases Inflammation at the Cellular Level
- Boosts Your HAPPINESS
- Increases Positive Emotion
- Decreases Depression
- Decreases Anxiety
- Decreases Stress
- Boosts Your SOCIAL LIFE
- Increases social connection & emotional intelligence
- Makes you more compassionate
- Makes you feel less lonely
- Boosts Your Self-Control
- Improves your ability to regulate your emotions
- Improves your ability to introspect
- Changes Your BRAIN (Literally)
- Increases grey matter
- Increases volume in areas related to emotion regulation, positive emotions & self-control
- Increases cortical thickness in areas related to paying attention
- Improves Your Productivity (yup, by doing nothing)
- Increases your focus & attention
- Improves your ability to multitask
- Improves your memory
- Improves your ability to be creative & think outside the box
- Become WISE(R)
- Gives you perspective: By observing your mind, you realize you don’t have to be slave to it.
Daily mass group meditations have begun at these times in each time zone. 5, 7, 9 and 11:11 both AM and PM. Please meditate as many times a day as you can. The meditations are posted on the Daily Meditation. There are also a Positive Affirmation, Third Eye opening meditation and Healer Meditation sections as well. These meditations will be updated by weekly. Please recruit as many people as you can and feel free to send in any topics you believe we should be asking to see manifested into our collective reality.